Home > Offerings > Services
With the solution, it is possible for a city to have a complete overview of the energy consumption of all the buildings in the entire city. The solution provides urban building energy demand forecasts by interfacing with a power company’s systems, which helps cities improve quality of power supply and achieve energy performance goals.
- Improved Building Efficiency with AI
- Using AI technology to forecast the energy consumption of buildings and detect issues in building systems and facilities, and ultimately optimize building operations.
- Energy Performance (M&V)
- Using an algorithm called IPMVP (International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol) to objectively measure energy performance of buildings.
- Interoperability with Legacy Systems
- Interoperable with legacy building automation systems (BAS) and highly scalable for fast deployment.
- City Energy Management
- Power supply management based on building energy demand forecasts, which helps cities achieve their energy performance goals.
2D/3D Energy Map
- Visualization of a building’s energy consumption and location based on GIS data
- Visualization of energy consumption of specific areas within a building using 3D modeling
Energy Forecasts and Control
- Energy demand forecasts and facility failure prediction with data processing and deep learning technologies
- Control and monitoring of energy systems, such as ESS battery, based on peak power demand
- Internal environment (temperature, humidity, etc.) monitoring using sensors and automatic HVAC control with AI
Support for Legacy BAS Protocols
- Support for IoT protocols, such as MQTT and REST as well as legacy BAS (Building Automation System) protocols, such as BACnet and Modbus
User Service Portal
- Mobile portal for building tenants to control and monitor the internal environment, including temperature, humidity, CO2 level and lighting
- Web/mobile portal for building owners and city officials to control and monitor the internal environment and energy consumption of buildings
For enterprises and local municipalities, we have provided an IoT-enabled smart building energy management platform, which can be deployed in buildings with and without building automation systems (BAS).
We developed a building energy management system (BEMS) to enhance energy efficiency in operating buildings. Buildings with our BEMS acquired a first-level certification from Korea Energy Agency, which confirms that BEMS has been successfully implemented in the building.
For major companies, we implemented a smart building energy management system that employs advanced energy saving technologies.