Solutions & Products > IoT
IoT service enablement to efficiently launch and
grow your IoT business in various segments
NTELS IoT Platform is an open IoT platform based on European Telecommunication Standards Institute (ETSI) and 3GPP standards. The platform consists of network platform with network capabilities and service platform with service capabilities. The platform supports both ETSI and non-ETSI compliant devices over various networks and interfaces with the network operator’s systems (e.g., SMS and LBS), which helps CSPs significantly reduce the cost and time required for IoT service deployment.
Easy to Implement ServicesOpen RESTful APIs provided by the platform and real-time data transmission using server push are part of the features that help cut development and implementation costs.
Interfacing with Network Operator’s SystemsThe ability to interface with the network operator’s systems (e.g., SMS and LBS) enables service providers to create add-on services and test their services before rollout.
Cost Savings in MaintenanceFirmware Over The Air (FOTA) allows operators remotely upgrade software installed on IoT devices, which helps them reduce maintenance costs.
- Service diversity and flexibility by supporting multiple access networks and multiple protocols
- Multiple control paths for stable device control
- QoS management through overload control
- Stable data transmission using store & forward
- Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) for remote maintenance of devices
- Proactive monitoring to detect errors in data collection
- Web-based open API tests
- Web-based centralized monitoring portal