Home > Offerings > Platform
The solution has a modular structure of Thing Platform, Data Platform and Service Platform so that they can be easily customized and expanded to meet business needs. It offers flexible, dynamic service configuration according to your business scale and legacy configuration.
- Resource Savings and Fast Time-to-Market
- No overlapping development and fast time-to-market while securing the service quality by providing functions commonly applied to any industry.
- Guaranteed Interoperability
- Easy to make the platform interoperable with different devices and services and to expand it as business requirements grow.
- Highly Flexible with Modular Structure
- As needed, this modular platform can be applied as a whole or modularly, which makes it flexible to respond to ever-changing customer and market requirements.
- Applicable to Many Verticals
- Complaint to oneM2M so that the platform can be used in any vertical, including automobile, healthcare, home appliance and power, without additional development or modification.
- Gateway interface for device connection
- Device status and information monitoring in real time
- Remote device control and management
Data Processing and Analytics
- Big data collection and processing
- Gaining business insight through big data analysis
- Advanced service offerings with algorithm package
Service Enablement Tools
- Easy to launch IoT services with APIs
- Complex scenario and event processing with the rule engine
- Efficient service operation using system monitoring and service portal
We have been providing various cities in Korea with Smart City Platform to help them build a smart city as engines of sustainable growth. Our Smart City Platform is a oneM2M-compliant open platform that can be connected to devices, application services and even third-party systems.
We implemented a common platform for Korea Electric Power Corporation, called e-IoT Platform that monitors various devices (including gateway), controls sensors (installation, registration, removal, etc.), and detect and respond to errors.
As part of building integrated IoT infrastructures to develop application services required in the shipbuilding and marine industry, we have carried out a PoC (Proof of Concept) for the system that monitors shipyard machinery equipment of Hyudai Heavy Industries.
Based on our IoT platform, we have been providing IP camera-based CCTV services for home surveillance, which have became an increasingly popular, affordable way of protecting homes and outdoor areas.
We implemented an integrated M2M service operations system for product & customer management, charging, billing, and invoicing. With rule-based…
NTELS developed an IoT-based crime prevention system. The system allows the Ministry of Justice to establish crime prediction models based.
For the Ministry of Health and Welfare, we implemented a 24/7 monitoring and reporting system for seniors living alone. The system provides social service departments and…
For major medical institutions, we implemented a medical data transmission system that allows doctors and healthcare providers to provide medical and health related data to patients, including disease and medical treatment history.
For a test bed in Jeju City, we implemented Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) system that sends data for the energy generated by sunlight to the push server through our Open M2M Platform (OMP).