Home > Offerings > Services
- Goal-Driven Energy Management
- Energy performance management follows the process of planning goals (Plan), forecasting demand (Check), operating based on forecasts (Act) and monitoring results (Re-check).
- Demand Forecasts & Optimal Operations
- Energy demand is forecasted using data analytics to operate facilities and equipment at an optimal level, which helps substantially reduce energy consumption.
- Easy Deployment & Expansion
- Standard protocols are provided, which can be used for building and factory automation. They are applicable to various environments, which makes it easy to expand the system.
- Energy consumption monitoring by type of building, end-use and space
- Integrated monitoring of distributed power generation
- Analysis of increase (decrease) in energy consumption and facility energy efficiency
- Energy demand forecasts based on weather data
Operations & Control
- Demand-response (DR) based on demand forecasts
- Energy performance measurement and verification (M&V)
- AI-based facility operation and control
ESS Charge/Discharge Management
- Monitoring of battery charge/discharge in Energy Storage System (ESS)
- Power conversion status monitoring
- Efficient control of ESS
We have developed an integrated monitoring system for IPP (Independent Power Producer), a system package consisting of solar power generation system and ESS (Energy Storage System), developed by LSIS, an electric power solution provider.
We developed a building energy management system (BEMS) to enhance energy efficiency in operating buildings. Buildings with our BEMS acquired a first-level certification from Korea Energy Agency, which confirms that BEMS has been successfully implemented in the building.
For major companies, we implemented a smart building energy management system that employs advanced energy saving technologies.